Introducing the latest generation of CTS systems brought to you by KIWO. The KIWO XTS offers the highest resolution and speed combination of any other wax-based inkjet available today. Touch-screen user interface.
- Processes images up to 35’W x 34’H.
- Handles frames up to 42
- x 42
- Minimum frame size: 20’W x 20’H.
- Maximum Frame Profile Thickness: 2’/5cm Standard roller frames or box profile stretch & glue frames.
- Single Xerox inkjet head, capable of resolutions up to 1200dpi.
- Imaging throughput speeds averaging <1 min./screen.
- Solid ink (wax) for universal emulsion compatibility, better density and sharper image quality than any water-based inkjet system.
- Fast Return On Your Investment.
The advantages of the digital workflow with the KIWO XTS’ lead to a rapid ROI by:
- Eliminating film costs
- Reducing reject rates in screenmaking by virtually eliminating pinholes
- Reducing exposure times by approximately 40% (no film or glass)
- Repeatable & accurate registration for faster job setup and turn-around
- Reduction of the work steps from 13 (traditional film process) to only 4
- Faster set-up times at the printing press
- Higher productivity and shorter delivery times
- No film storage
- KIWO XTS
- Computer-to-Screen machine with LINUX-based industrial machine controller Touchscreen monitor & mount.
- Mac-based Harlequin RIP-station including FTIFF license.
- Tri-loc registration standard.
- Safety floor mat.
Advantages of solid ink (wax) over water-based systems:
- Solid ink has higher optical density than water-based inkjet systems, offering the opacity required to properly cure thick or very light sensitive (fast) photoemulsions.
- Solid ink does not bleed or wick into the unexposed emulsion like water-based ink,offering superior edge definition, halftone dot control and integrity.
- Solid ink is not susceptible to running, absorbing, beading(due to surface tension), or other variables that affect emulsion compatibility.
- Solid ink does not stain mesh.
- Minimum Image Margins: Top & Bottom: 4.5′ / 11.5 cm. Left & Right: 3.5′ / 9 cm
*Minimum margins between image file and outside edge of frame.
**Values based on 2′ frame profile/ verify margins with KIWO for other frame dimensions.
- Maximum Frame Profile Thickness: ***Other frame profiles need to be verified with KIWO for suitability.
- Maximum Image Size: 35’W x 34’H / 89 x 86 cm (On max. frame size with 2′ profile)
- Maximum Frame Profile Thickness: 2′ / 5 cm Standard roller frames or box profile stretch & glue frames.
- Controller Type: LINUX-based industrial PC controller with touch-screen user interface
- Data Format / RIP: 1-bit TIFF / Mac-based Harlequin RIP
- Head Technology: Xerox industrial solid ink print head (880 nozzle)
- Resolution: Auto-detect 900 or 1200 dpi.
Lease for as low as $1,395/month
Contact us to Order